DIY: Original Gift Bow Made Out Of Pipe Cleaners
Easy bows made out of pipe cleaners with no glue or scissors!
Last week was full of family birthdays, which was fun, with all the parties I remembered how much I love wrapping gifts, but not as much as opening them haha, the whole week was full of surprises and things to do.
Through all this I got the brilliant idea to make gift bows in a really easy and quick way, the best part is you don’t need glue or scissors.
Look at these beautiful gift toppers made with a few pipe cleaners and two hands.
1. 4 pipe cleaners, preferably in two different colors.
2. Wrap the ends of each pipe cleaner together to make an oval shape but leave about 2 inches on each side so you can tie them together later.
3. Tie two of the pipe cleaners together.
4. Now make a wing shape with a few kinks.
5. Finally you need to make the antennae of the butterfly.
and the other pipe cleaner angles down to hold the bow on the gift wrapping.
You can even use just two pipe cleaners and avoid the antenna all together and create the bow shape like I did here.
TIP. Another very original idea is to use a Popsicle stick as a greeting card.
To wrap gifts this Halloween here is another idea, you can see it here in this tutorial “Halloween Spiders in Two Steps”
Hope you like it and may you have many special events this month so you can use these great ideas. xoxo Elba