DIY: Centerpieces With Dried Leaves And Flowers
There are so many things we can make with dried leaves and flowers.
Last Sunday I helped decorate a brunch, it was a casual event and we really didn’t want to spend a lot of money, we preferred to use what we had at home. The good news is that we had some bouquets of dried leaves and flowers that inspired us for the decor, it was a great idea, and really worked well with the fall season.
This is what you can do with dried leaves, flowers, baskets, jars, ribbon and paper, things that generally, we have at home.
Since I didn’t have many dried leaves, I used some crumpled newspaper to fill the large baskets.
- A large basket can be used to decorate the main entrance.
- You can fill some jars with small pieces of dried leaves and flowers, you just need a few.
- If your feeling romantic, use little pieces of ribbon and make small bouquets for the small tables.
- For windows, a glass vase with dried leaves, flowers and a special bottle, can be the perfect accent!
- Combine different types of centerpieces. Here we have a basket, on the other table a jar and some gourds and on the next one a small glass vase.
- If you have some scented candles do not forget to use them, they look and smell good.