Five Simple & Lovely Centerpieces
Five easy and cute centerpieces. What’s your favorite?
1. I fell in love with this idea, it is so fresh and colorful. Some soda bottles, paper, ribbons and your favorite flowers are all you need to create something similar, I loved the polka dot paper.
2. Look for a vintage can and some sweet roses for this romantic look. I love the idea for a morning event.
3. Two vases with flowers and a couple of books in the middle to create something original
4. Wine glasses flipped upside down on the table work perfectly as a candleholder, the flowers inside them add some color and a nice touch.
5. I love using a mirror as a base to a centerpiece, the reflection makes it look simple but glamorous and delicate. The variety of color and sizes in the flowers is so adorable too.