My Fall Bucket List
It’s officially fall. Leaves are falling and I can see them falling in front of my window, the air is a bit cooler and its rained a lot lately, yess the weather is perfect for light scarves, hot chocolate and all kinds of pumpkin flavored food.
Excited about the new season, I made a board with all the pretty things that I want to enjoy this fall, my second fall in the States, wow! I’m obsessed with all different seasons lately, now I can actually wear more than sandals year round.
2. Have a great time at the local corn maze
3. Carve a cartoon character. Zombie Spongebob was our inspiration in 2010, it was aweesomee! it was the first trip I took to Asheville + the first time I bought and carved pumpkins.
4. Make my little traditional Mexican altar of dead. Last year I did one, I remembered all the important people in my life, I put some pictures and other goodies I found at the local Latino store. It’s a tradition I want to continue, it is really special.
5. Go on a hike through in the mountains. Autumn in the mountains is one of the most beautiful I’ve seen.
6. Try to make a cinnamon coffee cake. I have had a craving for one for a long time, and if its no good, I’ll just have to buy one for myself.
7. I have never had hot chocolate with marshmallows. Can you believe it? This year I want to make lots and lots.
What about you? Any plans for this fall?
Hope you have a great fall!! xoxo, Elba