Decorating with Basic Colors
Have you ever felt like using a primary or secondary colors on the walls of your house?
The idea sounds a bit scary at first, primary and secondary colors can be intense for interiors. But all that drama can be a good thing too and can add a lot of personality and power to a space.
I would use a bright orange or navy blue without a doubt, orange makes me feel energetic and fresh and blue has something mysterious and chic that I love.
How I would decorate a space with so much color:
- Red / These walls are just perfect with some contemporary art pieces and white furniture.
- Orange / Using white wood trim adds balance and youthful accessories can make the space so fresh and joyful.
- Yellow / A perfect choice for a kids room. Honey tone wood furniture for a calm feeling.
- Green / The combination of vintage and modern elements makes that living room look fantastic.
- Blue / I love that furry carpet. A mix of white and gold accents create a glamorous flourish.
- Purple / Purple, white and silver always looks great.
Hope you like these colorful spaces. Have you ever felt inspired by those beautifully simple basic colors?