Delicate & Glam Makeup Look + Giveaway!
This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Mary Kay®, People en Español and Latina Bloggers Connect.
There’s something about the delicate and feminine packaging that makes me feel excited as I open a new box of make-up. Maybe it’s the textures and imagining how this new lipstick color is going to look with that new ivory dress with delicate ruffles that I just bought or maybe it’s just those awesome colors.
This spring 2014 the feminine pastel colors and delicate details are going to be trending. Wait for tons of subtle purple, green pistachio, baby blue, coral and ivory touches in clothing, also romantic details, elaborated ruffles and flirty accessories.
You can find some inspiration in this seasonal look that Mary Kay created for the issue of People StyleWatch. In this video, celeb stylist Lo VonRumpf shows you how to go girly, yet glam, with Mary Kay makeup and feminine fashions.
Using Mary Kay products (Image above / Follow the numbers in the steps to find the products I used), I created this feminine and delicate look. The end result is a casual makeup, but also feminine and glam.
Check out these easy steps to create this look:
2. I like to add a little bit of translucent loose powder after the liquid foundation, to make the makeup more durable and give a natural glow to the skin. I also like to apply a touch of bronzing powder (3) for that golden sexy finish.
4. Then, I used Hazelnut (6) on the eye crease and I mix them together until both colors looked faded.
5. A small line in the eyelid and below the eyes with the eyeshadow Sparkling White (7) I love that flirty shine.
6. My favorite part, the eyeliner. I used the tone Deep Brown. (8)
7. Eyebrows are really important, do not forget them! I used this Brow Definer Pencil.(9) I always brush my eyebrows after applying color so they don’t look rigid.
8. Two layers of mascara. (10)
9. A little color on the cheeks using Shy Blush (Semi-mate) (11)
10. Finally, do not forget the lipstick. I am in love with this creme lipstick red (satinado) (12) so pretty!!! Finally, I spritzed my finished look with Mary Kay Makeup Finishing Spray by Skindinävia (13) so the makeup lasts all day!
What do you think about the look? Add a feminine and delicate pair of earrings, take that pastel colored dress out of the closet and you’ll be ready to conquer spring 2014.
Now, the fun part. You can win a “Delicate Details” collection with more than 20 products including all those that I used to create the look. Enter the giveaway here:
Winners must leave a valid email address on their entry.
Winners will be notified via email and have 72 hours to respond with a valid mailing address an contact info.
Winner must have a valid US address.
Follow the hashtag #mktrend for more inspirational looks.
So what do you think, are you loving this trend? What color of dress would you wear with this makeup look?