Colorful Outdoor Oasis, Fun and vibrant!
Disclosure: This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Pier 1 Imports and Latina Bloggers Connect.
I’ve been walking in the mornings to the park nearby to check my email. Feeling the wind and the sun helps me start the day smiling and feeling calm, an unmatched peace of mind that I can only find in the beauty of nature and the open air.
Sitting on the park bench I thought about how much I would love to have my own little outdoor oasis where I can escape and dream during summer. Something comfortable and colorful to sit to read, write, drink coffee and check my email in the comfort of my own sweet home with my sweet poodle at my side.
I’ve been thinking so much about this, that I actually just started a new awesome project that includes some bright yellow paint! I will share this and the other things I have been doing next week so you can see the whole before and after with steps and details.
But before all that, I could not help but share some of the things that inspire my dreamy outdoor space: colorful bird houses, delicious drinks, fun stuff, mental vacations and a pair of original ideas for small patios like mine.
My favorites for a happy/colorful patio:
1. Rainbow Lantern String Lights. No yard is happy without a couple of colorful string lights!
2. Beverage Tub. I see so much potential in this beverage tub, not only to use during summer parties but in other seasons, I could put a pot with beautiful plants inside and it would look amazing!
3. Sunburst Lanterns. I’m in love with these glass lanterns inspired by antique hobnail glass. Perfect for a romantic dinner!
5. Comfortable Casbah chairs. These chairs are super functional, stackable and beautiful, ever since I saw them I knew I had to have them on my patio, but with so many options I still can not decide which is the perfect color for my patio.
6. Flowers and more flowers. I am dreaming with lots and lots of small colorful pots with all sorts of flowers and plants. I still do not know what flowers are perfect for the summer in this area of the San Francisco Bay, anyone know about flowers?
What do you think of these ideas? How do you prepare your patio for summer?