How to Spray Paint Plastic Animals + 10 Awesome Projects to Make with Them
Well, you could buy them, or you could make them yourself!!! It’s easy peasy, I promise.
*Above: Material I used to make the hot cocoa party favors for my baby shower. They looked adorable!
- Read the instruction on your spray paint before you get started and protect your workspace.
- Lay all the animals down and apply the spray paint on one side of them. Wait for a couple of minutes.
- Flip them them over, spray and wait again.
- Next step is to stand them up and try to cover all those spaces that you couldn’t get before.
They are going to be a bit sticky after applying the spray paint, that’s why I recommend not to touching them and letting them dry after each layer for a few minutes
They are ready to roll and look cute but now, what to do with them?
Here are 10 Amazing Projects to Make with These Adorable Metallic Plastic Animals:
- Decorate mason jars for party favors like in this circus themed baby shower. Or to storage anything you want!!
- This is probably the most affordable and fun cake topper i’ve ever seen.
- Make a cute necklace with them
- How cute are these jewelry holders?
- They will make awesome memo holders for your office
- An stylish and cute wedding table decoration
- As a fun marketing gift
- Christmas ornaments and gift topper (Saving this for the Holidays!!)
- Glue them to a piece of wood and make a cool looking key holder
Inspire yourself and have fun!!