Fruity Ice Cubes for the 4th of July!
We have been seeing lots of ice cube recipes around the web, using flowers, teas and other delicious things in them. We were inspired and decided to make our own version of fruity ice cubes using some delicious blackberries and raspberries.
We have been using them to spice up our water, drinking water is important by the way, but our favorite is to add a couple of them in a glass of mineral water! It’s a refreshing and delicious treat and they look super adorable and stylish!
- Ice cube tray. We found a rectangular one and we love it. It’s perfect to make ice that fits perfectly in a water bottle and other narrow containers
- Raspberries and blackberries
1. Wash and clean your ice cube tray.
2. Place the blackberries and raspberries in the ice cube tray. You can fill each one with one kind of fruit or mix them together.
3. Add water
4. Wait for an hour or longer until your ice cubes are completely frozen.
These adorable fruity ice cubes are an easy way to impress guests on the upcoming 4th of July holiday. The colors look great and the frozen fruit looks absolutely mouth watering. Enjoy!