How to Make a Fabric Tassel Garland
I recently saw some fabric pompoms and tassels on Pinterest that I really wanted to make for my apartment. The ones I saw were made out of paper, which made me feel that they would not last very long, so instead I decided to make them using fabric!
I used a couple scraps of fabric I had lying around the apartment, and the tassels turned out really great. I really love how they give that feeling that you’re throwing a party every day, which makes me feel happy and energetic, exactly how I need to feel since I work from home and spend a lot of time in the house.
They are really easy to make and add a lot of fun to any space. Check out the steps, fabric tassels are perfect to decorate your home or event!
- Yarn or ribbon (To tie the tassels)
- Decorative ribbon (Optional, to decorate and tie all the pompoms together)
1. First, cut the fabric in 16 x 16 inch squares.
2. Fold those squares into a 8 x 16 inch rectangle.
3. Cut the fabric vertically making strips about 1 inch wide. Don’t forget to leave approximately 2 inches on the top uncut to tie your tassel at the end. 4.Tie each tassel at the uncut part using yarn or ribbon.
Listo! your fabric tassels are ready to go!
MORE IDEAS FOR YOUR HOME HERE.