How to Get your Home Ready for a Pretty Spring Party
Get inspired with these cute ideas to get your home ready for a Spring party. Your family and friends will enjoy all the details!
Spring is my favorite season of the year. It’s not just about the flowers, the weather and the beautiful bright pastel colors, it’s also my Birthday season! and I love to get my home ready to have friends and family over to celebrate.
This year I’m lucky to partner with Kohl’s and Latina Bloggers Connect to bring to you some ideas about how to get your home ready for spring, surprise friends and family and entertain pretty seasonal parties.
Kohl’s has an amazing selection of Easter decorations, decorative accessories, tabletop (dinnerware, flatware, drinkware, serveware), seasonal table linens and sweets such as chocolate and candy that are perfect to make Easter baskets and gifts for friends and the kids.
This year I’ll have some friends over for brunch to celebrate my Birthday. They’ll bring their babies and I’m planning on hiding a few Easter eggs around the home and preparing something yummy for them. It’s going to be so cute!
How to get your home ready for a spring Party:
1. Welcome your guests with a pretty entrance. A cheerful flower wreath, planters with seasonal flowers and a happy looking doormat will make your guests feel welcome.
2. Get a tablecloth for your dining room table. You’ll be surprised how different a room can look with a seasonal tablecloth. Pick something with birds, butterflies, Easter eggs, little ducks, flowers or anything colorful and cute.
3. Create a festive centerpiece. There are so many ways to create creative and beautiful simple centerpieces. One idea is to fill a vase with lemons, which will add a great punch of color to your decorations. Another idea is to make a sweet Easter nest using a basket, filler paper grass, Easter eggs, candy and seasonal chocolates.
4. All the things a party needs! It’s happened to me more than once. I have the food and beverages ready, but I don’t have pretty containers to display them. So don’t forget to get some pretty serveware, dinnerware, flatware, and drinkware to entertain your guest properly and with style.
5. Plan the menu. Finger food in Spring parties are always a success. Include some seasonal veggies and fruits.
6. Beverages. Receive your guest with something fresh and bubbly, so they get into the mood as soon as they get to your home.
7. Surprises are the best. It’s also smart to have a few entertainment elements such as toys or books if kids are invited. Something related to the occasion is even better and more fun. No kids, well add something interesting like a bowl full of chocolates or adorable marshmallow candies to surprise your guests and make them feel special.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kohl’s and Latina Bloggers Connect. The opinions and text are all mine.
I hope these tips and ideas inspire you to get your home ready for Spring and create a welcoming and adorable celebration for your friends and family.