Handmade in Mexico: Summer Essentials
If you follow us on Instagram, you may already have noticed that we are obsessed with Mexican handcrafts and designs. There is something unique about them that catches our attention. We believe that the vibrant colors and prints are one of the main reasons, but we also think that the charisma, the richness of the culture and the warmth of the people make this special connection even stronger.
So every time we have an opportunity to travel through Mexico, we love talking with the artisans about their inspiration and techniques. We really enjoy getting to know more about the process, and we enjoy buying these handmade in mexico crafts and designs as well. Every time we come back home with new handmade goodies, and share them on Instagram or Facebook, we receive emails asking about where they can get them. So we decided to start looking for online stores with products we believe that you guys will love. And also because we know they will fill your day with joy!
And our first picks are inspired by summer! We curated some beautiful fashion accessories, shoes and handbags handmade in Mexico by different artisans from around the country. Check them out:
- These amazing hand embroidered shoes made in San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico.
- Hand embroidered sandals made by indigenous women from the Sierra Norte, Puebla, Mexico.
- We love these tennis shoes with bold and colorful embroidery Chiapaneco.
- A gorgeous copper necklace with hand-painted details inspired by Mexican patterns.
- The details in these pendants are amazing.
- The coolest necklaces ever! Calaveritas full of color by.
- The awesome and original Acapulco chair.
- A multipurpose handbag with a stunning mexican pattern.
- Amazing backpacks with embroidered details made in Chiapas, Mexico.
- A super colorful clutch perfect for summer.
- We love the pompoms and we love the colors in this fun clutch!
- Plush cotton sweatshirt full of color and beautiful mexican patterns.
- This fun modern t-shirt made from a mexican huipil.
- Another gorgeously embroidered huipil with turquoise details.The color combination is lovely and fresh.