As a creative person and obsessive planner, I appreciate a good pen. I care about how it feels, how it looks and of course, the vibrancy of its mark. That’s why I was extremely excited about partnering with Pilot Corporation of America in this fun sponsored collaboration.
I have been a fan of Pilot Corporation of America for a long time. I heard amazing things about friends who already tried G2 gel ink pens before, and I wanted to feel the same excitement about planning, color-coding and overachieving my daily tasks.
My two favorite things about G2 gel ink pens, are probably the vibrancy of their color options thanks to their special formula using pigments instead of dyes resulting in richer lines. I also enjoy the smooth texture when writing and the durability.
I have been using G2 gel ink pens in different ways in the last few days. I wrote to-do notes, grocery lists and even made some doodles that I translated into digital illustrations with success. That gave me the idea of making my own coloring page just for fun, and because I knew a coloring page and G2 ink pens would be awesome stocking stuffer or holiday gifts!
How to Make your Own Coloring Page
- Paper sheets
- G2 gel ink pens
- The first step to make your own coloring page is the most fun one. Grab a cup of coffee, paper sheets and your awesome G2 gel ink pens and start doodling all over the sheet.
- When you finish your doodles, scan your drawing.
- Edit the scan, if possible using your scanner editing options. You can also use a photo editing software or phone app. The key is to add about 80% of brightness and 90% of contrast into the image to make the lines more saturated, and give them that look of a coloring page.
- Crop any defects on the page if necessary and save your new page as PDF or JPG.
- Now print your coloring page as many times as you like. It’s that easy! Especially using such a rich pen as G2!
Get your G2 ink pens here and use the coupon code: G2SWAY for 20% off ALL G2 products (G2 Fashion, G2, G2 Metallics, G2 Mosaics, G2 BCA, G2 Pro, G2 Limited). Valid now through 12/31/16.
I can’t wait to see what you make with your new G2 ink pens!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pilot Corporation of America. Thanks for supporting the sponsors that allow me to create new and special content like this for Live Colorful.