New Uses for Old Things
Look at these ten ideas for reusing old things in your home:
1. Turn a wine bottle into a vase for your favorite flowers. There are already very original designs and modern bottles that provide the perfect accent to decorating your space.
2. Use an ashtray as a flower pot tray that you already have in your home so you don’t get the furniture wet after watering.
3. Using laundry clips is a good way to hang notes, homework, things to do, etc..
4. If you have any old stuffed animals that your children no longer use and you don’t want to throw away, you can use them as a pin cushion and keep your pins and needles organized and ready to use.
5. A sauce or jam jar can be used, after cleaning, as a casual vase floral arrangement.
6. Organize small pieces of fabric for crafts and other projects in a basket where you can easily find the color or texture that you need.
7. A glass or plastic vase will help you organize your favorite earrings, so you can easily find pairs, and never get stuck with that lonely earring. You can put your bracelets inside or something just decorative.
8. A flat stone can be used as a candle holder and protect your furniture from wax.
9. Use a basket you don’t use anymore as a pot in your garden.
10. A small skillet and some trinkets can be decorative in your kitchen.
I hope you find new and fun ways to use your old stuff in your home and please share your ideas below! xoxo Elba