Archives

Modern Mobiles

Modern mobiles Image

Modern mobiles Image

Modern mobile Image

Modern mobiles ImagePhotos via. 1. Modern geometric sculpture  /2. Twisted Disk Copper Mobile / 3. Artecnica Themis mobile

A few months ago I helped with a charity event, the YWCA Gala, I saw a mobile from a local artist in the auction that caught my eye. All the different materials and colors of this beautiful mobile looked great hanging from the high ceiling of the ballroom. Since then I have had the idea of making a mobile of my own for our house someday. These three different mobile designs have really inspired me, the geometric one is so stylish and minimalistic. The one made with copper is modern and looks so light, I could see it as a great accessory in my living room. Even though it is really different from the other two mobiles I love how colorful and fun the other one is.

I really want to make one of these soon! Any tips or ideas on mobile making?

14 Responses

1. Since then I have had the idea of making a mobile of my own for our house someday. These three different mobile designs have really inspired me, the geometric one is so stylish and minimalistic

2. These three different mobile designs have really inspired me, the geometric one is so stylish and minimalistic

3. We are using a good mobile and which is really important for us. I use the outlook and it is accessed on the mobile phone. which is really important for us. if I have an error with outlook then go to the support team to solve the problem.

4. CRAZY KRUSH says:

Finding the perfect dream partner without delay is not a big deal anymore as Crazy krush dating app allows users to chat and meet if both the sender or receiver like each other in the app. Register Now and find your perfect match.

5. ludo says:

These three different mobile designs have really inspired me, the geometric one is so stylish. Great work to do.

6. crazy krush says:

find the best partner with crazy krush app, currently this is best dating app

7. we are child learning India has launched one education application that is parent teacher app. its help you to communicate with teacher by sitting at home. there are so many features available in this application for more you can follow our website :

8. ludo game says:

Hi, this is an unique post on modern mobiles..

9. An amazing post with an Awesome idea!

10. Wonderful post. You have shared unique information with us,

11. TV Repair says:

Thanks for sharing this blog with us.
    The mobile phones are used for a variety of purposes, such as keeping in touch with family members, conducting business, and in order to have access to a telephone in the event of an emergency.

12. David Henry says:

Seek Aid is the platform that allows you to support a cause of your choice from the ngos that have been evaluated for transparency and credibility. Seek Aid is the World’s largest and trustworthy giving platform for donors.