Color Me Fruity Nails
With the fever of tropical colors, I discovered that fruits, especially watermelons and pineapples, are super trendy right now in apparel and decor, but also in nail designs and makeup. I tried two times to create a design with tiny pineapples on my nails without any success so I tried something totally different and I made this tropical colored rainbow that turned out to be sooo easy.
1. Add the first color. A few drops of nail polish on the edge of the nail is enough to start.
2. It’s time for the second color
3. And the third color. If you make a mistake, don’t worry, none of those colors need to look perfect.
4. Use a toothpick to mix the colors carefully. Be gentle, try not to mix the colors together to much. The key is to do these four steps as quick as possible. Don’t let the nail polish dry.
Any color that reminds you of tropical fruits will be in trend all summer, especially yellows, oranges and greens.
These 6 colors above are enough to create nearly any design with fruits that you could imagine. What’s your favorite fruit?
- Pineapples: Pineapple Print Nail Tutorial
- Watermelons: Watermelon Mani!
- Bananas: Bananarama
- Strawberries: Fresh Picked
- Kiwis: Kiwi Pattern
Have you tried any nail designs using fruits or colors of the season? Share them with us using #livecolorful or tag me on Instagram so I can see them and share!