I’m Thankful for Your Friendship. Printable Candy Wrapper
Hello everyone!!! It’s Elba from Live Colorful again. Today I will be sharing my second post as fall contributor at Club Chica Circle. It’s a colorful and fun printable, perfect for Thanksgiving. This one is for all those special friends and it’s so colorful, you’re going to love it!
The Thanksgiving celebration is coming soon and with it, all the appreciation of the special people around us and the special moments we have enjoyed together.
Instead of making something to decorate the table or to give the family, I decided to create a small detail to thank all our friends for being awesome! And what better way to do it than with a chocolate or candy bar, seriously who doesn’t love chocolate and/or candy? Plus, this bar is special because it’s covered in a colorful and fun wrapper where you can write a special hidden message inside. Check it out:
- Chocolate or candy bars. Yummy!!!
- A sheet of paper and printer
- Glue stick
- Pens (the more colorful, the better)
1. Print the wrappers. I made them big enough to cover different sizes of candy bars. Download the printables here: What’s your favorite color? Printable Candy Wrapper: Blue | Printable Candy Wrapper: Orange | Printable Candy Wrapper | Purple
2. Cut the printable wrapper and write a special message to your friend on the white box. Make sure you write in the right direction.
3. Wrap the candy bar and glue it. You can also use a small strip of tape.
This printable is perfect for Thanksgiving, but can also be a nice touch for Christmas. The coming months are filled with joy, parties and gifts, and come on, who doesn’t like to receive a sweet little treat?