Reuse and Decorate Glass Bottles with Stickers
Decorate glass bottles with stickers and reuse them as flowers vases for your home.
I love to see decorating ideas, DIY projects and crafts made from materials we can recycle or reuse. For example, the other day I found these cute upcycled Starbucks latte bottles and I thought they were adorable.
One of the hardest things when reusing bottles is completely removing the labels so there is no residual paper and/or glue. To avoid the headache of scraping labels for hours and ruining your beloved manicure, I decided to make some colorful stickers that will cover the labels almost perfectly.
To make the sticker, just print any graphics or pictures on adhesive printer paper sheets like these.
- Glass bottles
- Graphics or pictures ready to print
- Adhesive printer paper sheets
- Mod Podge, matte finish
- Completely empty bottles, wash them and let them dry.
- When ready, print the graphics or pictures on adhesive printer paper to make the stickers. Cut them so they cover all the labels completely. Then it’s time to glue them on the bottles.
- Apply a layer of Mod Podge over the whole bottle to protect the paper from moisture.
Another idea I love, is to completely cover the bottles using glitter like I did in this project.
These bottles are cute centerpieces, but may also be a romantic accessory for your bedroom dresser or a fun detail in your workspace.