DIY: Colorful Picture Backdrop and Wall Art!
For a wedding, graduation, birthday, or just to take amazing selfies, this colorful and fun background made with tissue paper, scissors and glue is so easy to make, anyone can do it in just a few minutes.
- A roll of paper. I bought one for bulletin board paper and it was perfect. You could use kraft paper too but using colored paper makes the filling easier and it looks better I think.
- Tissue paper
1. Attach the roll of paper on the wall or over a solid base.
2. Start bending the tissue paper sheets in half.
3. Cut small strips leaving at least 5cm/2.5″ at the top where the fold is.
4. Repeat this step with all the tissue paper sheets.
5. Start gluing the strips of paper on the board. I started from the bottom, that way was much easier to calculate the amount of paper needed. You can cut the strips in half if you want to mix more colors.
6. And that’s it! You can start taking some awesome pictures or just enjoy your new colorful wall art.
This super colorful background is perfect for your special event pictures or if you just need some amazing selfies at home use a smaller piece of cardboard and voila! Have fun!