DIY: How to Make Homemade Face Paint
Last Friday I went to a small Halloween party with some friends. Since it was something super casual, I used a few things I had at home and created my own version of a flower fairy or at least that was the idea. I even dared to paint a couple of little flowers on my face using a trick I learned from a friend a while ago.
This homemade face paint is great if you forget to buy the Halloween face paint kits from a store, or if you really just need a little bit.
How to make your own face paint this Halloween?
- Eye shadow
- A swab and/or small brush
- A bowl or plastic container
1. Use the swab to add a small amount of Vaseline in the plastic container. I used a tupperware lid and it worked perfectly.
2. Scrape the eye shadow little by little using a small brush. Pour it on top of the vaseline and mix them together until you create the color you are looking for.
3. Start painting your face! It’s that easy.
This homemade face paint is easy to clean with makeup remover wipes or soap and water. It also does not irritate the skin and is durable.
I have seen other versions of homemade face paint, I just love this one because it’s easier and I already have the materials around the house, just two ingredients and you are done.
One more week! Do you know what you’re going to be for Halloween?