DIY: Colorful Pumpkins
Check out these cheerful and colorful fall pumpkins!
- Pumpkins, I bought a package of 5 small pumpkins for $3 dollars.
- Acrylic paint, each small bottle cost a dollar.
- A paint brush
Fall project cost: $7
1. Paint the bottom half of each pumpkin.
2. Drop some dots of paint on the pumpkins and flip them upside down for a couple of seconds letting the paint drip down the pumpkin.
3. Find a great place in your living room for them and have fun!
I spent about 10 minutes on this project, but this small splash of color brought so much joy to my home, they are so colorful and happy!
I arranged them on my coffee table for now, but I’m thinking that they would look great for thanksgiving centerpieces. Don’t you think?
Don’t miss Mr. Pirate and Mr. Bandido tutorial here.
Have a colorful fall!! – Xo, Elba